Graça / Lisbon
During the academic year, from September to June the minimum rental is 3 months. For shorter periods of rental, please contact us
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
The checkin is from Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 19:00, check-out is between 09:00/12:00, outside these hours will be charged an extra fee
In the summer season we accept 1 or more nights reservations (June to August).
Contact us for quotes
No smoking is allowed throughout the residence, except in outer space in accordance with the legislation in force
The Security deposit will be of equal value to pay for the room price and will be returned on the last day of stay
For group reservations, contact us for a custom quote
All residents over the age of 13 must pay a tourist tax of € 2 per night per guest up to a maximum of € 14 per guest. * Required
Overnight visitors will have to pay the cost of 15 € per night.
The check-in and check-out is from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 19:00, outside these hours will be charged an extra fee of 15 € if it is made after 23.00 any day of the week the rate is 25 €
if you cancel or change the dates of your reservation we will not refund your reservation deposit
- To cancel you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for the cancellation and the returns will be as follows:
- 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the entire reservation fee is returned.
- 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, 50% of the reservation fee is returned.
- For cancellations less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental, the the reservation fee is not returned.
Welcome to our residence!
Here there are some rules you need to respect:
- It is not allowed to make noises after 11:00 pm, disturbing the other residents. If it happens, we will apply a fine.
- It is not allowed to have parties without prior authorization from the management.
- It is not allowed to receive visits to sleep without prior authorization from the management:
- Price of overnights of visitors: 15€ with extra bed;
- Key Loss implies a payment of € 30
- You can use all the kitchen utensils, but you must wash it and put it in its proper place after use.
- Toilet paper must be purchased by residents.
- Put the name and number of rooms in the food that you put in the fridge and kitchen cabinets.
- Keep the doors of the apartments always closed for safety of all and is not allowed the entrance of strangers.
- Use the kitchens and bathrooms of your floor and don’t take the utensils from one floor to another.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the residences (halls; kitchens; bathrooms; rooms)
- Closing the room and leave the keys inside of it, implying the coming of Elias Garcia staff, is subject to an extra charge of 30 €.
- It is not allowed to change the furniture of the rooms.
- Whenever you use the washing machine, try to fill it up, do not wash just 2 pieces of clothing.
- Recycle the garbage.
- Maintain the main doors of the residence closed.
- Baths should not last longer than 10/15 minutes.
- At the check-out you must take off all your private belongs from the room, kitchen closet and refrigerator and leave until 12a.m.
- If, at the moment of your check-out, the room is not clean and organized, a fee can be charged to you (between 25€ and 50€ depending on the room condition).
- It is prohibited to paint or damage the walls, doors and furniture. In case of damaged walls we will charge an extra fee of 150 euros.